Please read these terms and ordering information carefully. You should find the order information useful in answering most general questions about how we do business. If you have any questions, first review our FAQs and if you don't find an answer to your question there you can contact us directly.
Order Information Terms
- Please carefully read our Terms before ordering.
- Secure Shopping as all orders are placed through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) standard. SSL provides maximum protection for credit cards and ordering information. You will enter SSL protection once you begin the order checkout process. Once in SSL, all information is transferred in an encrypted format that protects the information from possible interlopers. You will know that you are in secure mode when you see the locked icon in your browser window. (In Netscape, a small closed lock icon will appear in the lower left corner. In Internet Explorer, the icon will appear in the lower right corner.)
- The information you provide to enter an on-line order will not be shared or sold to anyone. This is a trust that we take very seriously.
- We only accept orders from the United States and Canada.
Order Information and Payment Options
- If Billing and Shipping address are not the same then you must supply both a day time and evening telephone number for us to reach you so we can obtain verbal confirmation of your order. Otherwise the order maybe rejected.
- We accept only credit card payments for online orders.
- Our product descriptions may show weight of product. This is NOT the actual shipping weight. This "weight" is used by our system to calculate the shipping charge. It is not the weight of the item in all cases. Many times we set weight so that we have a fair shipping charge.
- We will notify you via your billing email if we are unable to fill your entire order.
- If payment is not received within 10 business days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Most in stock items are shipped out within 1-3 business days, if not sooner.
- If there are any problems processing your order (e.g., payment, processing) we will send an email notification and the order may be held until a response is received.
- We will make every effort to ship your order out as quickly as possible.
- If your order includes an item on backorder, we will normally contact you regarding the backordered item with a choice of holding the order until the backordered items are in or removing the backordered item from the order. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR ANY ITEM THAT IS NOT SHIPPED!
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on refused/returned shipments.
- UPS does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday (no delivery, no pickup)
Terms of Sale
By accepting delivery of any product delivered from Wood Finishers Depot you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Wood Finishers Depot agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Wood Finishers Depot. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Wood Finishers Depot.
Wood Finishers Depot offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases. Further, all returns are subject to the Product Return Procedures as stated here.
Product Return Procedure:
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form To return a product based upon DDI replacement/return guarantee, you must fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form within the guarantee period for the product (described above). Once received, Wood Finishers Depot will issue a RMA number that is valid for 30 days within which return products must be received by Wood Finishers Depot. Wood Finishers Depot will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product. Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Wood Finishers Depot, including any shipping charges. Customer agrees to use only reputable carries capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing the Return Procedure will be breached and Wood Finishers Depot has the right to reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component. Wood Finishers Depot will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Wood Finishers Depot reserves the right to assess a 25% restocking fees against the Customer's account on all returns for refund. The re-stocking fee will be waived for unopened items, returned in original working condition. Return credits will not be issued until Wood Finishers Depot is in full receipt of the returned items.
Wood Finishers Depot is a distributor only; products are not manufactured by Wood Finishers Depot. The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if any). Wood Finishers Depot assigns and passes through to the Customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and Customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. Wood Finishers Depot MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. Wood Finishers Depot DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WOOD FINISHERS DEPOT MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. WOOD FINISHERS DEPOT SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT.WOOD FINISHERS DEPOT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT DDI IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Terms; Orders:
An order is not binding upon Wood Finishers Depot until it is accepted; Wood Finishers Depot must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with Wood Finishers Depot. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the invoice.
Title; Risk of Loss:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Wood Finishers Depot and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, Harris County, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Wood Finishers Depot and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Wood Finishers Depot to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Wood Finishers Depot that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable State of Texas law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with the invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Wood Finishers Depot and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Wood Finishers Depot and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.